Question? I just graduated from college. Are there any graduate programs?

Yes, the KLFC offers an MA in Korean for Professionals program. This program is open to all applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree and have an OPI (Oral Proficiency Interview) score of Intermediate Mid or above. The MA program is a two year program. More information can be found under the MA in Korean for Professionals page.

By |2017-07-04T01:23:42-10:00May 1st, 2017|0 Comments

Leave A Comment