Certificate in Korean for Professionals
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Undergraduate or graduate student (at UHM or any other school)
- Minimum proficiency of Advanced-Mid (as defined by ACTFL) or Level 2 (as defined by ILR) in Korean. We will conduct a 30-minute Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) with all applicants.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Application forms will be available here shortly.
- Fore more information, please contact:
Prof. Sang Yee Cheon
University of Hawai'i at Manoa
Korean Language Flagship Center
1859 East-West Road, Suite 110
Honolulu, HI 96822-2318